MEDIA CONSENT FORM
“Lights, Camera, Action!"
MEDIA / FILMING POLICY
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR APPROVAL FOR FILMING IN AREAS CONTROLLED BY THE CLOWN MOTEL, TONOPAH .
1. The applicant shall comply with any direction of The Clown Motel, Tonopah. The Clown Motel, Tonopah reserves the right to refuse or limit any activity associated with filming, if we believe it is offensive, personally offensive, defamatory, abusive, obscene, upsetting, menacing, threatening, harassing, and pornographic or nudity, the use of drugs, of an adult or sexual nature or is in any way unsuitable for persons under 18 years of age.
2. The applicant understands that any trademarks, trade names or logos are the property of The Clown Motel, Tonopah and must not be used in any manner without prior consent. The applicant agrees not to photograph film or use any material that is copyright or which infringes the intellectual property rights of any person.
3. The applicant shall make every endeavor to reduce any inconvenience that may be caused to The Clown Motel, employees, guests, residents and others at the workplace as a result of filming. The Clown Motel employees, guests, residents and others shall have the right of unrestricted access at all times.
4. The areas used for filming shall be left clean, tidy and undamaged at the completion of filming.
5. The applicant, its agents, servants, invitees or contractors must sign in at the front desk and contact their property host prior to filming at The Clown Motel.
6. The applicant shall ensure that any electrical equipment brought onto the premises is maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's directions and has been tested in accordance with legal requirements.
7. The applicant must comply with all Occupational Health and Safety and Environment Legislation and take all reasonable precautions to identify workplace risks and implement appropriate control measures to prevent injury or illness to any person, actual or material harm to the environment or damage to any property upon or in the vicinity of The Clown Motel.
8. The applicant agrees to report all injuries sustained at The Clown Motel within 24 hours of the injury becoming known, in a format acceptable to The Clown Motel, Tonopah.